This is the hybrid model of Accucraft series, industrial grade 3D printers. It is a Dual Extruder machine with build volume of 200 mm × 250 mm × 200 mm.
Accucraft i250D also known as Zero Post Processing machine as it has 2 extruders. It allows you to print with two types of materials or colors at the same time.
This is the basic model of Accucraft series, industrial grade 3D printers.It is a Single Extruder machine with build volume of 250 mm × 250 mm × 200 mm.
Accucraft i250+ is a stand alone, reliable machine with complete sheet metal body.
• Write equations using notations
• Enter equations intuitively and naturally
• Use standard operators for algebra, calculus, logic, linear algebra, and more
• Numeric evaluation
• Symbolic evaluation, operations, and solving
• Single or multithreaded calculation
• Support for real and complex numbers
• General purpose, basic, and advanced functions
-- Trigonometric, hyperbolic, log, exponential, Bessel, Fourier transforms, number theory, piecewise continuous, and calculus functions
• Probability and statistics
• Curve fitting, smoothing, interpolation, and prediction
• Design of Experiments (DoE) functions
-- Design matrices, factor screening, ANOVA, and Monte Carlo simulation
• Custom functions:
-- Write STL, DXF, HDF5, and C++
-- Read and write to databases
• Other special applications:
-- Signal processing
-- Image processing
PTC ALM Software Solutions deliver a holistic software and systems engineering approach that enables successful collaboration, automation and reuse across teams and disciplines